Information Provided by You
Information provided by you can include:
- Your name and email when you subscribe to newsletters or other marketing materials;
- Your name, address, and credit card information when you complete a purchase;
- Your name, phone number, email, and other details when you submit an online form;
- Your name, age, gender, location, address, and social media handles when you participate in contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions on our website, on-site, or social media channels;
- Your name, email, phone number, gender, date of birth, address, and other details when you create a profile with us in-person or over the phone;
- Your name, address, phone number, email, work history, and other details when you submit a job application;
Information we collect automatically
When you use, visit or navigate our services, we automatically collect certain information. This information may include device and usage information, such as your ip address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for internal analytics, reporting, diagnosis problems, planning initiatives, and optimizing purposes.
We use “cookies” and similar technologies to collect information and support certain features of this website. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies, however, if disable cookies from your browser, you may be unable to use all of the functionality of this website.
We also use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps us understand visitor behavior and demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, visit https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/ . If you do not want information about your visit to this website to be sent to Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to get the Google Analytics Opt-out Brower Add-on.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including third party services and organizations such as social networking platforms, to supplement the information you provided. Information obtained this way can include your name, user name location, gender, date of birth, email, profile picture, and contacts.
How we use your information
We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
- Provide information, products, and services you request;
- Provide you with effective customer service;
- Provide you with a personalized experience when using our Services;
- Establish, manage, and administer your information and accounts;
- Process your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased;
- Process and respond to job applications you submit;
- Respond to communications you send to us;
- Contact you about your account, our Services, and any policy updates;
- Send you marketing newsletter and other communication you consent to receiving;
- Improve our products and Services;
- Improve our marketing promotional efforts;
- Establish and manage our relationships with vendors, contractors, and consultants;
- Comply with any legal requirements or requests and prevent harm;
- Perform analytics such as market research, trend analysis, and financial analysis;
- Fulfill all other purposes you consent to, are notified of or disclosed when personal information is provided;
Disclosure of your information to Third Parties
We may disclose of your personal information based on the legal basis:
- Consent: If you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: When it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: If we have entered into a contract with you and must fulfill the terms of the contract.
- Legal Obligations: Where we are legally required to do so In order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: Where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the litigation in which we are involved.
More importantly, we may need to disclose of your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers: In connection or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Other Users: When you share personal information (e.g., posting comments, contributions or other content on our Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of our Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and publicly made available outside Services in perpetuity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Services, and view your profile.
How we Protect Your Information
G P Lab implements and maintains appropriate technical and organizational security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information we collect. Although we use reasonable measures to help protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of information provided over the internet or stored in our databases and do not accept liability for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
Do Not Track (“DNT”)
Access to Your Information
Golf Performance Lab
2400 S. Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90007